SEC is a leading provider of electrocoating and related services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), as well as stamping, machining, and other metal manufacturing job shops. Located near Interstates 55 and 20 in Madison, Mississippi, our facility is conveniently accessible by numerous OEMs, metal fabricators, and their respective suppliers in the southeastern United States.
Size and a crane-based transfer mechanism set our state-of-the-art electrocoat system apart from many others. Accommodating a 33,500-gallon e-coat tank and six 8,200-lb-capacity programmable hoists, our facility houses one of the largest non-OEM systems in the nation. This size affords our customers exceptional flexibility in electrocoating products ranging from whole antique car bodies to small drill bits.
- Electrocoats 160,000+ truck frames for Nissan annually
- Meets Nissan’s certification requirements
- Operates under TS 16949 compliance standards
- Has achieved “Zero Defects” awards in multiple years
- Is certified by the Southern Region Minority Supplier Development Council (an affiliate of the National Supplier Minority Development Council)