SEC is a leading provider of electrocoating and related services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), stamping, machining and other metal manufacturing job shops. Conveniently located just off Interstate 55 and close to Interstate 20 in Madison, Mississippi, our facility is highly accessible to numerous OEMs, metal fabricators and their respective suppliers in the southeastern United States.
Size and a crane-based transfer mechanism set our state-of-the-art electrocoat system apart from many others. Accommodating a 33,500-gallon e-coat tank and four 7,200-Ib capacity programmable hoists, our system is one of the largest non-OEM systems in the nation. The system size provides exceptional flexibility in electrocoating products ranging from whole antique car bodies to small drill bits.
- Electrocoats 160,000 truck frames for Nissan annually
- Meets Nissan certification requirements
- Was awarded a zero-defect certificate in 2006 by Nissan
- Operates under TS 16949 compliance standards
- Is a certified Minority Owned and Managed Company consistent with criteria established by the National Minority Supplier Development Council
We sincerely hope you enjoy a tour of our website, and please, be sure to contact us if you need our services!